Five great reasons to switch to LED light bulbs.

1.      Longer Operational Life. The current lifespan for white LED lamps is 100,000 hours. After doing the math, this adds up to 11 years of continuous operation! Since the LED light bulbs run at 50% operation power, these bulbs can generate life for up to 22 years.  LED bulb operational life is twice that of fluorescent bulbs and twenty times that of incandescent bulbs. Since you won’t have to replace as many bulbs, you can save time and energy with a longer-lasting LED product!

2.      Energy Efficient.  Tired of those high electrical bills?  Installing LED bulbs in your home is an efficient way to reduce your power consumption and save money!  LED lighting is designed to work at 80% energy efficiency.  This means that 80% of the electrical energy taken in by an LED light is converted to light energy.  The other 20% is released as heat energy.  The exact opposite occurs with traditional incandescent bulbs (20% of the electrical energy taken in is converted to light energy, while the other 80% is released as heat energy).  Furthermore, LED bulbs require fewer watts to operate.  For example, a four-foot LED tube typically uses just 15-25 watts, while fluorescent tubes of this size use more than 30 watts.

3.      Safe for Use. No more burnt fingers when replacing these bulbs! LED light bulbs only release 20% heat energy, making them operate at lower temperatures.  Using LED bulbs reduces the risk of a house fire because they have lower heat energy emissions. LED bulbs are built inside solid cases that make them extremely durable. This decreases the chances that a bulb will break, which may cause creating a dangerous situation. Avoid broken glass and burns by using LED light bulbs.

4.      Brighter Color. Traditional lighting methods require many color filters to give off a certain hue. LED lights can emit the intended colors without the use of these filters, resulting in increased efficiency and lower production costs. Light bulbs also project a brighter color after filters are removed.

5.      Silent Operating System. Say goodbye to the days of annoying, humming light bulbs! LED light bulbs are quiet and will not disturb you as they illuminate the surroundings.

So it is clear that LED light bulbs are the way of the future, over the long run they are way cheaper, they last longer, and they are a much better quality of light.

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *